Friday, September 27, 2013

Delicately Shabby (and a few DIYs)


Hello my dear blogger friends ! Hope you all are doing great..hope you still read my posts :-(
Today I have a creation to share ..I absolutely jumped to making this card when I got to know the current challenge being hosted by DCAM challenge blog tihs month.Shabby is indeed my first love..I do not know any other style of card making..I don't want to even try! I used a couple of self made embellishments on this one.The first being the crystal flourish..I mad eby tracing a flourish design on an ohp sheet and then went over it with liquid pearls and put a line of crystals and pearls  with adhesive backing to complete the flourish design.Another DIY is the flower-soft like texture along the edge of the card is actually a crochet lace that I shredded with my craft scissors to make the fibers resemble flower -soft.I applied white acrylic paint to the flourish to soften the look of the card.Hope you like the card..your inputs mean a lot.Linking up to

7 comments:

  1. Love the paper you used!! Great card!!

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu The Craft Lounge
    Ruthie ~DT
    http://myhobbyandart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very beautiful Shraddha ! I loved the idea to make our own flourish ,Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card, ThanQ so much for playing along with us DCAM CHALLENGE #2 SHABBY IS CHIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Gorgeous!!! Loved your pearls embellie!!! ThanQ so much for playing along with us DCAM CHALLENGE #2 SHABBY IS CHIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card !!
    Thank you so much for joining us at DCAM Challenge # 2 SHABBY IS CHIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love the effect on the border - crochet lace you said? Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pretty P Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card!! The rose, especially, looks so real.. It's fascinating!! I couldn't stop staring at it!!

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #17 - Fancy Me!
    Love,
    Nikita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your wonderful comments!