Friday, June 4, 2010

Itsy Bitsy rocks!


 I finally got a chance to go to Bangalore..and how could I not  make it to Itsybitsy! I had reserved one day for the trip to the place given I was staying almost at the other end of the city...but it was truly worth the time and effort.The place is absolutely fabulous!I shopped around for almost an hour and found sooo much fun stuff!

I made this card for the following
 and

Stamped flower image on yellow pastel paper and colored using soft pastels. The origami dress I made looking at instructions from  www.squidoo.com/origamidress . The sentiment and butterfly is from Itsy Bitsy!:-D Hope you like the card.

3 comments:

  1. wow!!.. make a post with the yummy stuff!.. and loove the card.. the borders are pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Challenge.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love shared on me & my space..... It means a lot, especially when it comes from experts like you.... I had a very impressive stay at your space... at all your spaces rather.... Awesome pieces of work..... Loved them all... Hey! Just wanted to know if u get stamps at itsy bitsy.....!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your wonderful comments!