Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Card Patterns sketch 106

Hi dearies!!
Hope you are all doing well..
Here's a card I made yesterday for card patterns sketch 106. I started out with something in mind and ended up with something quite different!It may be because I've been so out of touch for some time now :-(My  mojo is slowly returning  and I seriously hope to make more cards regularly..Here are the pics of the awesome candy I won from Asha..I squealed in delight when the huge box was delivered to me!Thanks so much Asha!

7 comments:

  1. Wow great all those buuterflies love it. Thank you for joining us at cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are one lucky gal....and your card is beautiful....love the butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a B-U-tiful card..... I loved it so so very much..... A delight to eyes for sure.... :)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Love all the pink and the butterflies. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, just love all the butterflies fluttering on your card

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an awesome card Shraddha!!good to C u Back in action.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many glittery butterflies. It looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your wonderful comments!