Saturday, June 29, 2013

One set, two cards..

Hi all !
After a long long time! My dear blog has been sooo neglected in the past few months..soo much going on in my life right now..and with a toddler around things as it is aren't very easy..crafting HAS to take a backseat..The cards I created today are made using a single stamp set from Inkadinkado..this is such a pretty stamp set ..so delicate and lovely..I basically made a shabby-chic and another simple and elegant card. For the first card I stamped with mementos and applied some gesso shabbily.I added a tulle flower as the challenge at The shabbytearoom requires a fabric element.The second card is just a lot of stamping and simple elegance..Hope you like my efforts..
the stamp set


Entering the following card for
Theshabbytearoom-Summer-breeze
Fortheloveofcrafting   My heart goes shabby
Lulupu- Lady Stamp A-Lot




Entering the second card for Lulupu- Lady Stamp A-Lot


3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous cards Shraddha ! Loved the soft colors and the treatment you have given them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards Shraddha... Just love the pastel colours you have used!! Awesome.. The flowers are gorgeous!!

    Thanks for playing along at Lulupu's Challenge #13 :)

    Love,
    Nikita..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Shraddha, on making it to the top 3 at the Lulupu challenge. Both your cards are totally awesome. And I am really impressed that you managed to make them with a toddler around! (I have one too, so I know ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your wonderful comments!