Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pink and blue..




Hi!! Made the above cards for digidoodleshopsbest pink and blue challenge.The first card is made mostly from stuff I received  from Asha and Rachana and Sasya..In Ash's candy I won these AMAZING papers..soooo pretty and lots of them..the beautiful embossed paper is from that candy..The AWESOME pink ribbon is from Rachana who sent me loads of wonderful stuff..just love the ribbon!And the butterfly is from Sasya's RAK..that I covered with sequins.The following card is from Spardha..such a wonderful card..love it!She sent me some really cute stuff including crocheted flowers and silhouette cutouts..thanks so much sweetie for taking time out of your busy schedule and putting together such sweet stuff for me!!
Have a great day you all!!


19 comments:

  1. I love the clean cut lines of the card base..... That gives the card an edge... Love them all... :)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy butterfly! love the bling on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE cards are so pretty ,the ribbon is gorgeos so is the embossed paper u are a lucky person............

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty creations,though i loved the first one a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo pretty!.. love all the bling!.. pretty cards! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. You did a great job with the bling you've added. Thanks for joining us at DDSB. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOHH i love the blue butterfly - so sparkly! Thank you for playing along with our challenge this week at DDSB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bling. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at DDSB this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty cards.Love how you've used the ribbon on the first and the highlighted embossing on the second.Thanks for joining us at DDSB :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats shraddha on your win at di digis ur card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so pretty!! Loving the embossed whites

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Shraddha please do drop by my blog and receive an award from me as a token of my appreciation for your awesome work
    Love Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty creation as well as your arrangement is perfect. I like first one too much. I like your blog, it opens my mind to new ideas, new possibilities also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That butterfly is so beautiful and awesome. I am new to your blog, I really enjoy following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow. that glittery butterfly card is just fab. i too love to use butterflies in my cards. do drop by mine..
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your wonderful comments!